A Free Way to Manage Your Money
I've tried several different apps to help manage my bank accounts and make sure I'm not overspending.
But in my opinion, the best app I've used so far is Mint.
Mint is free!
The great tools include:
1. Setting your own budgets for food spending, shopping, ulitities etc.
2. Setting long-term or short-term financial goals
3. Reminding you to pay the rent, pick-up paychecks, and basically.. anything you want.
4. Making it easier for you to claim your taxes, or start a retirement fund.
5. Is always up-to-date with your bank accounts.
The great thing about free apps are.. you can try it.. if you don't like it... delete it!