Mornings are sometimes rough for me, especially those days when you wake up late and don't have time to make breakfast! These frittata cupcakes are the best! They're a great grab-n-go healthy breakfast choice. It's easy to make and only takes about 30 minutes. If you don't particularly like any of the veggie/meat choices I selected, feel free to replace them with your favorites!
what you need
1/2 sweet onion
8 cherry tomatoes
2 chicken apple sausages
6-8 large eggs
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
what to do
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Cover the muffin pan with olive oil. You can also use cupcake liners to save yourself from cleaning the pan.
2. Dice the veggies and the sausage into cubes. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs together.
3. In a 10-inch skillet, sauté the onions, zucchini, tomatoes, and sausage for about 7-10 minutes until it's soft. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Fill each cup of the pan with a tablespoon full of veggies and sausage. Then pour in the whisked egg till they're almost full.
5. Place into oven for 15-20 minutes till the egg is set. Serve warm or cold.